jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

WITHOUT KNOWING WHY



Las faldas lápiz son ultrafemeninas por lo general no suelen ser muy cómodas pero esta al ser de punto es muy fácil de usar en el día a día. Aunque hoy os propongo un look más festivo. Espero que os guste!!!

Besitos y feliz finde.

Pencil skirts are very feminine usually are not very comfortable but this being a knit skirt is much easier to use from everyday. Although today I propose a more festive look. Hope you like it!

Kisses and happy weekend.

Photos by Eva Cavas.

4 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta el total look "black" y el toque del bolso rojo queda perfecto. ¡Unas fotos muy bonitas^^!
    Un beso muy grande
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running
    off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format
    issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility
    but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though!
    Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Thanks

    Take a look at my blog post - bride and groom cake toppers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello beautiful¡¡
    I just discovered your blog and it's very cool., I love it.
    I invite you to stop by my blog. I hope you like it and you will be encouraged to follow me, if you dare me, too;)
    kisses
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  4. stunning black beauty!! i like the frock !!

    its really awesome on you!!`!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ResponderEliminar