miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

☀ SUNLIGHT ☀

♪♫Shelter Song. Temples ♫♪
 
Las flores son una de mis tendencias preferidas esta temporada, solo con usar algo con este estampado me cambia el humor, esta bomber es del verano pasado y no sabéis el jugo que le he sacado. En esta ocasión la combiné con unos jeans y una tshirt blanca. ¿Os gusta el resultado?
 
I must admit that it's one of my favourite trend for this season, wearing this kind of clothes instantly sets me in a good mood. Yes, indeed my clothing can have a real influence on my mood. This jacket is from last summer and you don´t imagine how many times I've used it. This time I combined it with blue jeans and white shirt. What do you think? Do you like it?. Thank you so much for your comments.

 
Photos by Pedro García.

4 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta tu outfit ;) Todo te queda muy bien ;) Besos guapa ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you on my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me encanta la bomber es preciosa!

    si quieres ganar unas gafas FOSSIL te espero en
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely jacket !
    Sweet print form !
    xx
    Rose Bonbon
    rosebonbonml.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar